After providing relief support materials in Kavre, and Sindhupalchok districts, KIRDARC Nepal is now heavily engaged in Post-quake recovery process. We provided relief support materials to more than 5000 HHs in Kavre and Sindhupalchok Districts including Food (also focused child and Lactating women), Shelter and Nonfood items, WASH Items (Hygiene Kits, Water Tanks.
- We are working on Sindhupalchok, Kavre, Rasuwa, Lalitpur and Kathmandu
- 8 Mobile Child friendly (CFS) is conducted at different VDCs of Kavre and Sindhupalchok Districts.
- 17 Temporary (TLC) are constructed at different areas of Kathmandu.
- Assessment completed for TLC for Kavre and Sindhupalchok Districts
- 9 TLC are constructed at 3 VDCs of Lalitpur
- WASH assessment is conducted at 8 VDCs and one municipality of Kavre.
- Technical support and Monitoring of 54 TLCs at Rasuwa District
- Need Assessment is undergoing on Nuwakot and Dhading districts
- 27 TLC at Sindhupalchok, 33 at Kavre, 38 at lalitpur, 70 at Kathmandu are under construction and Layout design.