Home > Management of Funds
How we spent our fund in 2010/11
- Human rights situation in Karnali region monitored, documented and disseminated.
- Access to quality school education promoted, and youths empowered and engaged as catalysts for social transformation
- Advocacy and campaigns launched at all levels to establish economic, social and cultural rights as fundamental entitlements, and to promote people's access to basic services, such as safe drinking water, health, sanitation, employment and livelihood opportunities, as their human rights in order to improve the overall condition of the people of Karnali
- Community institutions and groups strengthened to promote democratic practices at the local level
- Plural media (print and electronic) strengthened and mobilised to secure freedom of expression and promote right to information
As prepared at the end of April 2011.